Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

EC15B Operators Manual / Dashboard Lights explanation!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• EC15B Operators Manual / Dashboard Lights explanation!

Hi, I am a total newbie to the world of diggers but as a committed DIY'er I have just purchased a 2003 Volvo EC15B machine for a garden landscaping project. The machine is currently working fine except that I discovered that none of the instruments were working (no lights, hour meter, fuel gauge)........I took the instrument box apart to find significant rust and corrosion as a result of water ingress (anyone know if this is a common problem?). Anyway, my background as an electronics engineer forces me to try to fix it and am making progress in that regard. However a few bits of information will help me immensely if anyone out there has the info to hand.....1) A circuit diagram of the instrument circuit board (the assembly part number is VOE11806199 I believe). 2) A schematic/description of what the warning/indicator lights mean! - They are probably intuitive once explained but right now apart from the battery light the other symbols are a bit confusing (told you I was a newbie). 3) An operator manual for the EC15B would be a useful addition. Anyway, many thanks in advance for any info. Cheers.

Hi Gadget,

Check this post - https://www.plantandconstruction.co....ov-EC15-manual

Thanks,
    Matt.

Comment

Working...
    X