Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2006 Volvo ec15b

Hello all.
    First time posting. The uk has much better resources for volvo info! I’m from the states and I’m having a very hard time finding parts let alone info on my ec15b. It’s an awesome machine but I just ran into an issue. My track extender and hi/low speed went out at the same time. I’m assuming it’s a possible relay issue. I just replaced the command relay thinking it was it but no luck. The fuses in the fuse block look good. I don’t have a wiring diagram so it’s a bit tricky for me. Any thoughts would be greatly appreciated!

Originally posted by Homestead View Post
    Hello all.
    First time posting. The uk has much better resources for volvo info! I’m from the states and I’m having a very hard time finding parts let alone info on my ec15b. It’s an awesome machine but I just ran into an issue. My track extender and hi/low speed went out at the same time. I’m assuming it’s a possible relay issue. I just replaced the command relay thinking it was it but no luck. The fuses in the fuse block look good. I don’t have a wiring diagram so it’s a bit tricky for me. Any thoughts would be greatly appreciated!
    Welcome .. Its the same type of relay that does both. They do fail, usually they just melt ! One of them is a pig to get at .. you will need to release the block its attched to from the bottom tray of the whole machine to get it out. To date I havent sourced any non OEM ones here in the UK, as because all my EC 15's are hire machines, double speed travel is just a recipe for early track failure, so I just dont bother fixing it!
    Please don't PM me for plant advice.. thanks .. Post in the forum where I will gladly help, as will many of our contributors.. as the info and responses will help everyone else, which is why we exist

Comment

Hello all.
      Hi,

welcome. Tried to browse the solenoid but no luck so far.

search this forum and you will some schematics of V ec15b

happy digginxg

Comment

Thanks very much for your time and help!

Comment

https://www.plantandconstruction.co....ov-EC15-manual
          If it's got tracks, wheels, t*ts, or an engine, at some point it's gonna give you trouble!!

Comment

Relay

Man I’m doing my damnedest to locate it. No luck. Do I get to it from the underside? Thanks again for your HELP.

Comment

Man I’m doing my damnedest to locate it. No luck. Do I get to it from the underside? Thanks again for your HELP.
              Eh ? .. its all there first link in
              Please don't PM me for plant advice.. thanks .. Post in the forum where I will gladly help, as will many of our contributors.. as the info and responses will help everyone else, which is why we exist

Comment

Not sure if you meant engine block or electrical block.

Comment

Got it!!! Thanks again.

Comment

I think we were cross purposes here ? sorry .. yeah its a separate wee block, but glad you got it ok

Comment

Working...
                    X