Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• EC25 problem

Originally posted by Muz View Post
    Well theres two things that can go wrong with those, either the wheel goes off its track periodically and doesn't close the circuit because its positional adjustment is wrong, or more commonly it just jams in. You can free them up with WD40, but you really need to remove them from the arm to do this, and work the switch ... this then kicks in the next problem, re-positioning it they are a pain in the ass to do sometimes .. two small allen keys hold it in place IIRC .. so you might need a couple of go's to re fit it correctly.. I've even seen shims under some before now but persivere .. you will get it
    I have te same symtoms on my EC25 . I have measured the switch and it closes and openes the contacts properly. My problem may be in the other end of the cable. Where is the other end connected?

Originally posted by EC25_owner View Post
    I have te same symtoms on my EC25 . I have measured the switch and it closes and openes the contacts properly. My problem may be in the other end of the cable. Where is the other end connected?
    Please start your own thread in future .. If you want help give us a full fault synopsis .. Ive not responded to your Private message .. see my tag line below !!
    Please don't PM me for plant advice.. thanks .. Post in the forum where I will gladly help, as will many of our contributors.. as the info and responses will help everyone else, which is why we exist

Comment

Quite happy to help .. dont be shy
      Please don't PM me for plant advice.. thanks .. Post in the forum where I will gladly help, as will many of our contributors.. as the info and responses will help everyone else, which is why we exist

Comment

Problem probably solved.

Thanks for answering. I will start a new thread on my next posting. However I'll post the last message here. The problem with the start of my EC25 is probably solved. I checked all the relays and also cleaned the contactors. There is a special bistable relay in the control circuit with the keypad safety circuit. The relay was OK, but the socket had very low pressure on the contacts. After cleaning the socket everything worked well. I will later put some solider on the relay contacts to make them thicker.
        CommandRelay.jpg

Comment

Originally posted by EC25_owner View Post
          Thanks for answering. I will start a new thread on my next posting. However I'll post the last message here. The problem with the start of my EC25 is probably solved. I checked all the relays and also cleaned the contactors. There is a special bistable relay in the control circuit with the keypad safety circuit. The relay was OK, but the socket had very low pressure on the contacts. After cleaning the socket everything worked well. I will later put some solider on the relay contacts to make them thicker.
          [ATTACH=CONFIG]4389[/ATTACH]
          Happy that the problem has been solved. Those contacs tend to loosen as connector material (brass) gets fragile due to vibration.

Comment

Working...
          X