Peljob eb30-4 slow track motor

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Peljob eb30-4 slow track motor

Hello everyone. I have a peljob eb30-4 and one track motor is slow. Does this machine have a case drain, or drains, filter? The main hydraulic pump is also noisy and I want to change the hydraulic oil filter, but I can't find it or the case drains. Any help or advice would be much appreciated, Many thanks, Mark.

Originally posted by Terranova View Post
    Hello everyone. I have a peljob eb30-4 and one track motor is slow. Does this machine have a case drain, or drains, filter? The main hydraulic pump is also noisy and I want to change the hydraulic oil filter, but I can't find it or the case drains. Any help or advice would be much appreciated, Many thanks, Mark.
    Noisy pump? could be air/wrong oil ... whats the noise ? .. Case drain ? where ? Most track motors are boxes with drains ... one motor slower than other most likely faulty linkage to block or possible orbital valve or main valve problem
    Please don't PM me for plant advice.. thanks .. Post in the forum where I will gladly help, as will many of our contributors.. as the info and responses will help everyone else, which is why we exist

Comment

Was there a solution to this problem as I have slow/weak left side track. Thanks

Comment

Hi guys, any updates on this? I have a slow motor on one side of my Pel Job 30.4 also.

Comment

Anyone in the history of this thread get to the bottom of the issue?
          I’ve had a slow motor on my 30.4 for a few years and lived with it, it’s now affecting the blade which I believe is on the same circuit.
          I have an engineer coming out next week so I’ll come back with the outcome. I have a feeling it’s going to be the center joint.

Comment

Working...
          X