Wheres the best place to advertise?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wheres the best place to advertise?

Ive recently gone self employed and just looking for some advice for the best places to advertise. Im currently signed up with Skillhouse directory and ive had 2 jobs from it this month, it cost me 35 pound to join for a month with no contract and choose my own working mile radius so im happy with my return and will be staying with them but is there any similar ones anyone could recommend that wont break the bank? Ones like skillhouse that are relatively new and aren't saturated, there would be more chance finding a needle in a haystack than finding me if i paid to be on the main ones and their prices are extortionate. I dont want to be paying any more than 30-60 per month, plus im not a fan of paying for leads even if it doesn't land the job, so im basically asking if theres anymore like the one im already on. thank you.
    Shaun.

Welcome to the forum, please dont spam it ,..one topic one thread please, Ive deleted your other two threads
    Please don't PM me for plant advice.. thanks .. Post in the forum where I will gladly help, as will many of our contributors.. as the info and responses will help everyone else, which is why we exist

Comment

Word of mouth and facebook for me!

Comment

how big a market are you competing in in your locality Boyo ... if you're up against a lot of competition you will need to make your self 'stand out' in the crowd somehow
        If it's got tracks, wheels, t*ts, or an engine, at some point it's gonna give you trouble!!

Comment

Working...
        X