Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JCB 8018 Hydraulic problem

Hi Just hoping someone can help

JCB 8018 2016 Hydraulic ram is pushing out wards without me touching any controls and it won’t retract when I pull on the joy stick
    When I pull on the joy stick I hear no resistance from the pump at all

This is my first ever digger so please explain as if you was talking to a child or pictures would be even better lol

Thank you in advance

Colin

Hi Welcome .. first thing to check is if the pilot pintle is stuck in the down position under the hand set
    Please don't PM me for plant advice.. thanks .. Post in the forum where I will gladly help, as will many of our contributors.. as the info and responses will help everyone else, which is why we exist

Comment

Thank you Muz

Yes the pin is fine and returning as it should
      any other suggestions would be gratefully revived

Colin

Comment

which ram is it ? and does the engine labour when its at the end of its stroke ?
        Please don't PM me for plant advice.. thanks .. Post in the forum where I will gladly help, as will many of our contributors.. as the info and responses will help everyone else, which is why we exist

Comment

Hi Muz
          I managed to sort it out

I had a bit of an old seal lodged in the valve. so after a lot of fiddling about I managed to clear it and the machine is now fine

Thanks for responding to me messages

Colin

Comment

Hello,

I have a JCB 8018. It's working perfect, the pump is new and original but:

When I keep both Joysticks to dig or when I keep them until end of cilindres the engine stop. I've checked hydraulic system and it's okay. I don't know what to do more, please help me...

Comment

Welcome Alex.Sounds like someone has screwed the relief valve right up .

Comment

Hello Ianoz,

So, the engine die if I keep both Joysticks and the cilindres come until end, it doesen't pull ouf the pressure, something like that.. Can you explain me where is the relief valve? Please, I am desperate, I can't work with it...

Comment

Hello again Ianoz,

Could you please show me a picture where is located, a picture not a scheme...or a clear scheme... So, the engine die if I keep both Joysticks and the cilindres come until end, it doesen't pull ouf the pressure, something like that.. Can you explain me where is the relief valve? Please, I am desperate, I can't work with it...

Comment

Alex , The main relief valve should be on the hydraulic control valve .You need a gauge to test the pressure and know what the correct pressure should be .
                    I am just a lever puller . not a fitter

Comment

Hello,

The pressure is ok, all the valves were checked... I don't know what to do....

Comment

Working...
                      X