No announcement yet.

O&K RH6 HD Excavator info requested...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• O&K RH6 HD Excavator info requested...

Hi to all,
    I have recently acquired a 1985 O&K RS6 HD excavator and i'm having a hard time finding any specs on it via the internet, the serial number stamped on the machine is 2132629 if anyone can find somewhere that I can get the specifications from I would be very grateful, the engine is a Deutz 5 cylinder air cooled diesel.

Also, if anyone has their own info on this machine it would be welcome, good or bad it doesn't matter it is all a help, I am presently many many miles away from it so just trying to gather info for the future when I begin working it.

Thanks in advance...

John.

Originally posted by Aquatek View Post
    Hi to all,
    I have recently acquired a 1985 O&K RS6 HD excavator and i'm having a hard time finding any specs on it via the internet, the serial number stamped on the machine is 2132629 if anyone can find somewhere that I can get the specifications from I would be very grateful, the engine is a Deutz 5 cylinder air cooled diesel.

Also, if anyone has their own info on this machine it would be welcome, good or bad it doesn't matter it is all a help, I am presently many many miles away from it so just trying to gather info for the future when I begin working it.

Thanks in advance...

John.
    If you're on FB John ... make contact with Steve Bailey .... he has spent a great deal of his operating life on O&Ks and Pocys
    also Dehane Rhodes is a big O&K fan
    info on O&Ks is very thin on the ground on the net ..... could also try joining the maskinisten forum .... plenty over there
    Got Dehane a manual for one of his off maskinisten
    If it's got tracks, wheels, t*ts, or an engine, at some point it's gonna give you trouble!!

Comment

Thanks for the help 👍 I’m on facebook so will check....

Cheers,
      John.

Comment

Originally posted by Aquatek View Post
        Thanks for the help 👍 I’m on facebook so will check....

Cheers,
        John.
        Hm, found Dehane no problem but there are a million Steve Baileys on Facebook :(

John.

Comment

Working...
        X