Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: iDig

iDig

Sooo bought myself an iDig from Glenn and Neil as Nasco Load Indicators. Its a great bit of kit for setting out levels etc. Its not GPS based but a couple clicks every time you move and your spot on! Great investment!

Quote Originally Posted by Wee Jim View Post
    Sooo bought myself an iDig from Glenn and Neil as Nasco Load Indicators. Its a great bit of kit for setting out levels etc. Its not GPS based but a couple clicks every time you move and your spot on! Great investment!
    More More ... more ... this post need MORE !
    Please don't PM me for plant advice.. thanks .. Post in the forum where I will gladly help, as will many of our contributors.. as the info and responses will help everyone else, which is why we exist

Quantity Surveyor on the up ianoz's Avatar
    I thought you would only need a Canny arse on the seat Jim .

Druid central, just East of Pandy, Nr. Abergavenny, S. Wales, UK, 3rd rock from the Sun
    well that was a bit of a tease ...... le's bloody see it Jim
    If it's got tracks, wheels, t*ts, or an engine, at some point it's gonna give you trouble!!

Com'on Jim lift the bushel and let us see the light............................................. .....................
    A driven man with a burning passion.

https://youtu.be/zPE3oLrs1gI

there is a video on the iDig guidance system. I know have it set up on both my JCB 19-c and the JCB 8085. Its a great bit of kit and i would really recommend one!

Looks like a bit of faff Jimbo and a complex U/I .. I use one of these http://sealandsurvey.co.uk/leica-aga...gnetic-mounts/ mag mounts onto any dipper and uses a basic laser which I would have on site anyway for use with the staff. One down side is it has to be visible to the laser though.. so if its on the wrong side of the dipper .. you are gubbed .. comes with a wireless sail attach for inside the cab too for extra beer vouchers https://www.krinc.net/6009893.html (Bollox dollars price on that site link for it)

Space can be tight on small dippers for it though as its a foot long and your set looks compact ... How much is the idig ?
    Please don't PM me for plant advice.. thanks .. Post in the forum where I will gladly help, as will many of our contributors.. as the info and responses will help everyone else, which is why we exist

Quote Originally Posted by Muz View Post
    Looks like a bit of faff Jimbo and a complex U/I .. I use one of these http://sealandsurvey.co.uk/leica-aga...gnetic-mounts/ mag mounts onto any dipper and uses a basic laser which I would have on site anyway for use with the staff. One down side is it has to be visible to the laser though.. so if its on the wrong side of the dipper .. you are gubbed .. comes with a wireless sail attach for inside the cab too for extra beer vouchers https://www.krinc.net/6009893.html (Bollox dollars price on that site link for it)

Space can be tight on small dippers for it though as its a foot long and your set looks compact ... How much is the idig ?
    Yeah i bought a mag mounted receiver but didnít like it the iDig gives a level no matter where the arm etc is sitting. The iDig saves you having to get out the cab and the screen is very easy to work. And its also pretty good to set up the buckets on it too as its set for every bucket you have.
    The price though...............£7,000

£7,000

The price though...............£7,000
    Wow ,Im gunna have to stop doing those free jobs