iDig

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• iDig

Sooo bought myself an iDig from Glenn and Neil as Nasco Load Indicators. Its a great bit of kit for setting out levels etc. Its not GPS based but a couple clicks every time you move and your spot on! Great investment!

Originally posted by Wee Jim View Post
    Sooo bought myself an iDig from Glenn and Neil as Nasco Load Indicators. Its a great bit of kit for setting out levels etc. Its not GPS based but a couple clicks every time you move and your spot on! Great investment!
    More More ... more ... this post need MORE !
    Please don't PM me for plant advice.. thanks .. Post in the forum where I will gladly help, as will many of our contributors.. as the info and responses will help everyone else, which is why we exist

Comment

I thought you would only need a Canny arse on the seat Jim .

Comment

well that was a bit of a tease ...... le's bloody see it Jim
        If it's got tracks, wheels, t*ts, or an engine, at some point it's gonna give you trouble!!

Comment

Com'on Jim lift the bushel and let us see the light............................................. .....................
          A driven man with a burning passion.

Comment

https://youtu.be/zPE3oLrs1gI

there is a video on the iDig guidance system. I know have it set up on both my JCB 19-c and the JCB 8085. Its a great bit of kit and i would really recommend one!

Comment

Looks like a bit of faff Jimbo and a complex U/I .. I use one of these http://sealandsurvey.co.uk/leica-aga...gnetic-mounts/ mag mounts onto any dipper and uses a basic laser which I would have on site anyway for use with the staff. One down side is it has to be visible to the laser though.. so if its on the wrong side of the dipper .. you are gubbed .. comes with a wireless sail attach for inside the cab too for extra beer vouchers https://www.krinc.net/6009893.html (Bollox dollars price on that site link for it)

Space can be tight on small dippers for it though as its a foot long and your set looks compact ... How much is the idig ?
              Please don't PM me for plant advice.. thanks .. Post in the forum where I will gladly help, as will many of our contributors.. as the info and responses will help everyone else, which is why we exist

Comment

Originally posted by Muz View Post
                Looks like a bit of faff Jimbo and a complex U/I .. I use one of these http://sealandsurvey.co.uk/leica-aga...gnetic-mounts/ mag mounts onto any dipper and uses a basic laser which I would have on site anyway for use with the staff. One down side is it has to be visible to the laser though.. so if its on the wrong side of the dipper .. you are gubbed .. comes with a wireless sail attach for inside the cab too for extra beer vouchers https://www.krinc.net/6009893.html (Bollox dollars price on that site link for it)

Space can be tight on small dippers for it though as its a foot long and your set looks compact ... How much is the idig ?
                Yeah i bought a mag mounted receiver but didn’t like it the iDig gives a level no matter where the arm etc is sitting. The iDig saves you having to get out the cab and the screen is very easy to work. And its also pretty good to set up the buckets on it too as its set for every bucket you have.
                The price though...............£7,000

Comment

£7,000

Comment

Wow ,Im gunna have to stop doing those free jobs

Comment

Aye I know the price seems steep, i bought a magnetic receiver but I didn’t like it as the digger has to be in exactly the same position when your checking. The iDig doesn’t matter what position the jib is in as the sensors fitted to the arm know where it is. Its worth a weeks trial to see how it works!

Comment

Offer in trade forum

Originally posted by Muz View Post
                        More More ... more ... this post need MORE !
                        we have a new Offer this month, i have created a post in the trade forum which gives the finer details

Comment

Offer in trade forum

Yeah i bought a mag mounted receiver but didn’t like it the iDig gives a level no matter where the arm etc is sitting. The iDig saves you having to get out the cab and the screen is very easy to work. And its also pretty good to set up the buckets on it too as its set for every bucket you have.

Special offer £6500+vat inc install

Comment

Working...
                          X