Dumper truck forward shift wont work

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dumper truck forward shift wont work

Hi all, was wondering if some kind soul could help and provide some assistant in finding out why my dumper truck wont go forward when I put it into forward shift?

It works fine in reverse shit but when i try and go forward nothing happens?

It worked great until I tipped the last load, after which i put the dumper into reverse shit and all was fine, I then put it into forward shift took off the handbreak and nothing.

Many thanks in advance.

Originally posted by Smee121 View Post
    Hi all, was wondering if some kind soul could help and provide some assistant in finding out why my dumper truck wont go forward when I put it into forward shift?

It works fine in reverse shit but when i try and go forward nothing happens?

It worked great until I tipped the last load, after which i put the dumper into reverse shit and all was fine, I then put it into forward shift took off the handbreak and nothing.

Many thanks in advance.
    a lot more info on said dumper would be very handy Boyo .... as in WTF is it to start with

presumably a shuttle box? checked you switch has voltage to and from it .... solenoids on g/box next ... are they getting lectrickery as they should ... swap the reverse plug for the forward and see if it goes forwards then ? if it don't try swapping the solenoid and plug ... and while you're at it see if the forward solenoid will work reverse
    If it's got tracks, wheels, t*ts, or an engine, at some point it's gonna give you trouble!!

Comment

Working...
    X