Faulty hour meter and fuel gauge on Volvo EC15B mini digger

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Faulty hour meter and fuel gauge on Volvo EC15B mini digger

I've just bought a Volvo EC15B mini digger ,Fuel guage and hours meter are not working .Has anyone any suggestions to remedy this.Thanks Roger .mob 07979613583

Originally posted by rogerg View Post
    I've just bought a Volvo EC15B mini digger ,Fuel guage and hours meter are not working .Has anyone any suggestions to remedy this.Thanks Roger .mob 07979613583
    Hi Rogerg welcome .. more info fella !! Have you hauled the dash out to look for anything ?
    Please don't PM me for plant advice.. thanks .. Post in the forum where I will gladly help, as will many of our contributors.. as the info and responses will help everyone else, which is why we exist

Comment

rip out dash board ?

Hi Muz ,thanks for replying ,if I rip out the dash board what am I looking for please

Comment

rip out dash board ?

hi ? muz ,bought machine from reputable dealer who said he had serviced machine but the hour indicater did not work or the fuel guage .if I do as you suggest what am I looking for? showing 0612 hours and no fuel yet tank is full..any advice would help thanks

Comment

hi ? muz ,bought machine from reputable dealer who said he had serviced machine but the hour indicater did not work or the fuel guage .if I do as you suggest what am I looking for? showing 0612 hours and no fuel yet tank is full..any advice would help thanks
          Question: do the warning lights light up when starting?

the fuel gauge connects with flat connectors. Check the connection on top of the tank.

Happy troubleshooting

Comment

not so reputable by the look of it ....... wonder how many thousand hours the clock's not been working for ??
            If it's got tracks, wheels, t*ts, or an engine, at some point it's gonna give you trouble!!

Comment

Is this your instrument panel?

volvo EC.png
              Make sure you have a solid 12V on Pin12 and Pin11 is properly grounded.

Check your Fuses - especially FU1

volvo EC2..png.jpg

Comment

Working...
              X