Thread: Hello from Wielbert

Hello from Wielbert

Hello everyone! I am a new member, and working on BIM is my passion! I am a successful product manager for a SAAS developing firm and we've developed a new app that specializes in BIM (collaborates your BIM projects & BIM execution plans in one platform) and own custom apps. (https://planbim.io)

I am good at what I do so I have a lot of time to enjoy the outdoors and study my favorite book the Ask by Ryan Levesque! I look forward to adding to this community, feel free to message me for any reason!

Welcome!

Is it just me that doesn’t know what BIM stands for?

Quote Originally Posted by Wee Jim View Post
    Welcome!

Is it just me that doesn’t know what BIM stands for?
    I have no idea but as Spock once said -"It's life Jim, but not as we know it"

Druid central, just East of Pandy, Nr. Abergavenny, S. Wales, UK, 3rd rock from the Sun
    was someone else wittering about BIM a while back ..... some sort of Build summat Management IIRC .... but can't recall what ...
    just the latest Buzz word/phrase ....yet another tier of jargon & bollox to create yet more jobs to justify useless pen pushing b*astard's existences and make the job cost more
    wouldn't know which end is the ground engagement tool on a 1RB from the other let alone what one was !!
    If it's got tracks, wheels, t*ts, or an engine, at some point it's gonna give you trouble!!

Quote Originally Posted by v8druid View Post
    was someone else wittering about BIM a while back ..... some sort of Build summat Management IIRC .... but can't recall what ...
    just the latest Buzz word/phrase ....yet another tier of jargon & bollox to create yet more jobs to justify useless pen pushing b*astard's existences and make the job cost more
    wouldn't know which end is the ground engagement tool on a 1RB from the other let alone what one was !!
    Oooft .. someone spill your pint squire ?
    Please don't PM me for plant advice.. thanks .. Post in the forum where I will gladly help, as will many of our contributors.. as the info and responses will help everyone else, which is why we exist

Druid central, just East of Pandy, Nr. Abergavenny, S. Wales, UK, 3rd rock from the Sun
    Quote Originally Posted by Muz View Post
    Oooft .. someone spill your pint squire ?
    Nah ...... over stepped the boundary Muz
    If it's got tracks, wheels, t*ts, or an engine, at some point it's gonna give you trouble!!

Quote Originally Posted by v8druid View Post
    Nah ...... over stepped the boundary Muz
    Oh .. I dont think so
    Please don't PM me for plant advice.. thanks .. Post in the forum where I will gladly help, as will many of our contributors.. as the info and responses will help everyone else, which is why we exist