Komatsu pw75r

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Komatsu pw75r

I have a 4wheeled steer Komatsu pw75r.Im looking to get a track rod end for the steering.front left .i can get from Main dealer but it’s crazy money.anyone know where I’d get equivalent or aftermarket. I’ve been quoted up to £500

Originally posted by Paulpw75 View Post
    I have a 4wheeled steer Komatsu pw75r.Im looking to get a track rod end for the steering.front left .i can get from Main dealer but it’s crazy money.anyone know where I’d get equivalent or aftermarket. I’ve been quoted up to £500
    bloody hell ..... but that's komatsu for you
    If it's got tracks, wheels, t*ts, or an engine, at some point it's gonna give you trouble!!

Comment

might take some looking but I bet its a generic part fitted in many other applications and will cost a fifth of that what other vehicle would use a part that size ? light trucks ? tractors ?
      Please don't PM me for plant advice.. thanks .. Post in the forum where I will gladly help, as will many of our contributors.. as the info and responses will help everyone else, which is why we exist

Comment

Originally posted by Paulpw75 View Post
        any chance of some pix of a clean one please ..... yer never know
        If it's got tracks, wheels, t*ts, or an engine, at some point it's gonna give you trouble!!

Comment

Working...
        X