Hello from Hank and his peljob eb25

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello from Hank and his peljob eb25

Hi guys, pleased to have people to talk to as the wife thinks I'm mad. Bought an old peljob eb25 which seems to run great. Had to put a new water pump on which was a bit fiddly, without taking off the radiator. all seemed well but now have a flashing light problem on the PUMA and it would seem these things are the bain of everyone here.
    Also looking for help with general maintenance as I can't seem to get a manual for it anywhere.
    I am only a private individual who does this for fun and to help clean up round the place.
    Looking forward to sharing my experiences with you all and hopefully gleaning some of your hard earned knowledge.
    Cheers
    Hank

Also got a Thwaites 3 ton dumper with Petter ph2 air-cooled diesel hand start which needs a top end strip down, but that's another story....

Originally posted by Hankstains View Post
    Hi guys, pleased to have people to talk to as the wife thinks I'm mad. Bought an old peljob eb25 which seems to run great. Had to put a new water pump on which was a bit fiddly, without taking off the radiator. all seemed well but now have a flashing light problem on the PUMA and it would seem these things are the bain of everyone here.
    Also looking for help with general maintenance as I can't seem to get a manual for it anywhere.
    I am only a private individual who does this for fun and to help clean up round the place.
    Looking forward to sharing my experiences with you all and hopefully gleaning some of your hard earned knowledge.
    Cheers
    Hank

Also got a Thwaites 3 ton dumper with Petter ph2 air-cooled diesel hand start which needs a top end strip down, but that's another story....
    Greetings Hank ... any pix .. how old is the thwaites
    If it's got tracks, wheels, t*ts, or an engine, at some point it's gonna give you trouble!!

Comment

Welcome Hank
      Please don't PM me for plant advice.. thanks .. Post in the forum where I will gladly help, as will many of our contributors.. as the info and responses will help everyone else, which is why we exist

Comment

Working...
      X