Peljob EB25 Flashing lights on the PUMA

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Peljob EB25 Flashing lights on the PUMA

Hi guys, got a peljob eb25 and all seems OK nut the Hydraulic oil temperature is flashing all the time. It's the bottom left one.
    Does anyone have any idea what this means?
    Someone told me it might be engine oil level but that is full to the H mark, could it be Hydraulic oil level?
    cheers
    Hank

adding a photo

sorry about that I am not sure how to add a picture, could someone explain please, the best way.

Comment

Welcome to the forum . You need a certain number of posts first .Forums way of stopping spammers coming in and posting links etc . Once Muz sees your posts he usually fast forwards the OK to put photos up .

Comment

Problem solved.

Thanks to the nice guys at volvo SMT, I now know that the light flashing is caused by "Low Hydraulic Oil Temperature".
        Just left it to run for 10 mins and the light went out.
        Who knew, that's a new one on me.
        Hope this helps someone else out....
        When I am allowed to post photos I'll put up the relevant pages from the manual which explains all the lights on the old PUMA.

cheers

Hank

Comment

I got an idea 5 posts is the magic number , and you have reached that . Try posting photos next post

Comment

bloody PUMAs ...

and welcome hank
            If it's got tracks, wheels, t*ts, or an engine, at some point it's gonna give you trouble!!

Comment

Yeah .. dumb ass idea... used to get me a lot of phone calls from customers back in the day .. and just for oil being at lower temp ... total waste of time for everyone as it mattered not a jot
              Please don't PM me for plant advice.. thanks .. Post in the forum where I will gladly help, as will many of our contributors.. as the info and responses will help everyone else, which is why we exist

Comment

Thanks for the info I have the same light flashing on my eb25.4 will see if it goes out next time I use it never noticed if it went out or not before.

Comment

Working...
                X