Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jcb 8016

Morning all,

I have a 2013 8016 and the dipper arm 'popped' last week resulting now in about only 20% of the original power/effort. Can anyone recommend a reliable fitter in Cheshire? I'm thinking a seal or valve maybe but need to crack on with a job so don't have time to try and fathom it out vs someone who knows them inside out no doubt going straight to it! Thanks in advance of any suggestions!

Cheers, GMV

Originally posted by 8016GMV View Post
    Morning all,

I have a 2013 8016 and the dipper arm 'popped' last week resulting now in about only 20% of the original power/effort. Can anyone recommend a reliable fitter in Cheshire? I'm thinking a seal or valve maybe but need to crack on with a job so don't have time to try and fathom it out vs someone who knows them inside out no doubt going straight to it! Thanks in advance of any suggestions!

Cheers, GMV
    What do you mean ? the seals in the ram failed ?
    Please don't PM me for plant advice.. thanks .. Post in the forum where I will gladly help, as will many of our contributors.. as the info and responses will help everyone else, which is why we exist

Comment

Originally posted by Muz View Post
      What do you mean ? the seals in the ram failed ?
      Not sure to be honest... There is no hydraulic fluid leaking but I heard something 'pop' when using it and now there is little power in the ram. The arm also slowly drops down under it's own weight when extended. I could do with a quick fix tbh but not sure where to turn or who to trust

Comment

piston blown off the rod
        If it's got tracks, wheels, t*ts, or an engine, at some point it's gonna give you trouble!!

Comment

Working...
        X