Thread: Bit of Menzi skill here

Bit of Menzi skill here

Please don't PM me for plant advice.. thanks .. Post in the forum where I will gladly help, as will many of our contributors.. as the info and responses will help everyone else, which is why we exist

Druid central, just East of Pandy, Nr. Abergavenny, S. Wales, UK, 3rd rock from the Sun
    Quote Originally Posted by Muz View Post
    seen the second half b4 Muz ... but not the bit getting down in there .... balls of steel required .. didn't notice a line on him, but must've been
    amazing the angles that they will work at though ..... need to be 110% on your game for that sort of escapade
    If it's got tracks, wheels, t*ts, or an engine, at some point it's gonna give you trouble!!

Quote Originally Posted by v8druid View Post
    seen the second half b4 Muz ... but not the bit getting down in there .... balls of steel required .. didn't notice a line on him, but must've been
    amazing the angles that they will work at though ..... need to be 110% on your game for that sort of escapade
    Yeah he started the drop on a pulley and released it nearer the bottom ... I think I'd be terrified of some collapse of the sidewalls that far down, even if they are rock, there would be a lot of sediment deposit , plus he disturbed a good bit on the way down ... .. I'm surprised he didnt spread the Menzie wider ? .. maybe would make the track shorter ? but yeah .. balls of steel for that job
    Please don't PM me for plant advice.. thanks .. Post in the forum where I will gladly help, as will many of our contributors.. as the info and responses will help everyone else, which is why we exist

Druid central, just East of Pandy, Nr. Abergavenny, S. Wales, UK, 3rd rock from the Sun
    Quote Originally Posted by Muz View Post
    Yeah he started the drop on a pulley and released it nearer the bottom ... I think I'd be terrified of some collapse of the sidewalls that far down, even if they are rock, there would be a lot of sediment deposit , plus he disturbed a good bit on the way down ... .. I'm surprised he didnt spread the Menzie wider ? .. maybe would make the track shorter ? but yeah .. balls of steel for that job
    me too .... lot of these guys don't seem to ... would've thought the max four square configuration'd be the safest way to go ... although as said ... a longer track ..certainly up front on that angle's probably better

bloody long way down though .... especially to have to come back from
    If it's got tracks, wheels, t*ts, or an engine, at some point it's gonna give you trouble!!