Canada is the place to be if you run Heavy Equipment

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Canada is the place to be if you run Heavy Equipment

Good evening from cold Northern Alberta, not many people are aware how much money there is to be made in Canada running and supervising heavy equipment. I have the secret to make lots of money out here and it's relatively easy to get going. It will take a bit of time to get a visa and there are certain things you will need to do to make it happen. First thing is the NOT GOING TO HAPPEN RULES....... age: if you are over 48 it's not happening, if you have criminal record less than ten years old it isn't happening, if you are not very good at what you do don't waste your time.
    I am a Field supervisor in the oil sands and I have been here for 9 years, I know how it works out here and it has taken me at least six of those years to figure it out, I am willing to help in any way I can to get good guys out here. The good points are the money easily attain $150,000 per year as an operator and a fair bit more as a supervisor.
    The Canadians love the British operators because we are about the best in the world, I can let anyone interested talk to a few of the guys that work for and with me, some from Ireland and from the mainland. I am not kidding guys there is GOLD IN THESE HERE HILLS ( well oil to be exact)
    I work for a huge company up here and if you get in you will have a pretty good chance of getting on with us. Nothing is guaranteed but what have you got to lose? Oh and by the way the shift can be 21 and 7 or 14 and 7, most of the companies up here supply a camp accommodation all found and flights from Calgary or Edmonton.

Stupid question will not be answered!! This is not an offer of work just a chance to give a new life a go, I did and I have a 10 acre farm a brand new truck a big boat and lots of holidays. I am not being big headed just being realistic to what you guys can achieve doing what you love.

Originally posted by DIGGER8989 View Post
    Good evening from cold Northern Alberta
    Hello .. please dont spam the forum with multiple threads with the same content, thanks
    Please don't PM me for plant advice.. thanks .. Post in the forum where I will gladly help, as will many of our contributors.. as the info and responses will help everyone else, which is why we exist

Comment

too ferkin cold and I'm too ferkin old ... at 62 ... but'd love to come take a look at the country some time.
      got any pix?

there are still places in the world and jobs that pay great money ... for skills .....
      how old are you and when did you go .... why did you make the jump ? ... just the bucks or the entire 'new world' idea ?

oh and welcome to the forum
      If it's got tracks, wheels, t*ts, or an engine, at some point it's gonna give you trouble!!

Comment

Originally posted by Muz View Post
        Hello .. please dont spam the forum with multiple threads with the same content, thanks
        I had no intent to spam, and as there is no interest from your members I am pretty much wasting my time.
        If I had the help I am offering guys ten years ago, I would have jumped at it, anyway I'm out of here. please delete my account,
        Thanks.

Comment

I had no intent to spam,
          You started 4 different threads with exactly the same content as above ... what's that then ?

and as there is no interest from your members I am pretty much wasting my time.
          And you posted this right under a members reply?

If I had the help I am offering guys ten years ago, I would have jumped at it
          Good forum contributions are always welcome
          Please don't PM me for plant advice.. thanks .. Post in the forum where I will gladly help, as will many of our contributors.. as the info and responses will help everyone else, which is why we exist

Comment

You started 4 different threads with exactly the same content as above ... what's that then ?

And you posted this right under a members reply?

Good forum contributions are always welcome
            Hmm ... dummies, toys, prams ...... WTF is wrong with people Muz ..... was looking forward to hearing all about his tale
            If it's got tracks, wheels, t*ts, or an engine, at some point it's gonna give you trouble!!

Comment

Originally posted by v8druid View Post
              WTF is wrong with people Muz ..... was looking forward to hearing all about his tale
              I dunno .. I was polite ... I even used the P word ? .... some of these snow flakes wanna get me on a shitting bad day

Comment

I dunno .. I was polite ... I even used the P word ? .... some of these snow flakes wanna get me on a shitting bad day

Comment

Hummm Lack of interest from members .
                  Seems i do recall Berts tales of his employment disasters in Alberta at the oil sands . Any wonder not a lot of interest .

Comment

Originally posted by ianoz View Post
                    Hummm Lack of interest from members .
                    Seems i do recall Berts tales of his employment disasters in Alberta at the oil sands . Any wonder not a lot of interest .
                    Oh yeah ? what was that .. like shale gas ?

Comment

Jeez I guess its been a while since I was last on here. The good days of making good money in Alberta as an operator are long gone hourly rates for people working for contractors went down in some cases nearly $30.00/hr! And I've never heard anybody here in Canada say they like 'British Operators'. I worked with an Aussie once he was a very good operator sadly I didn't get to work with him for very long as our employer was a pure :eek::eek::eek::eek:! And a ten acre farm is tiny here my father in law has 500 and he's considered a small farmer. I hauled grain for one old aresehole last winter that had 7,000 acres! He also had a property in the Bahama's or somewhere warm like that. When I see posts like this Muz all I have to say is SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM!
                      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_bW4vEo1F4E
                      I love seeing posts like this I can usually find a Monty Python or Simpsons reference that matches up perfectly.

Comment

Working...
                      X