Merry Christmas

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Merry Christmas

Well here down under it is Christmas day , so wishing all the forum members a merry Christmas .

Originally posted by ianoz View Post
    Well here down under it is Christmas day , so wishing all the forum members a merry Christmas .
    Yeah Merry Christmas IanoZ and forum members.....
    Ps I asked Santa for some new dirt playing equipement ,didnt get it insert sad face here !!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Wazza View Post
      Yeah Merry Christmas IanoZ and forum members.....
      Ps I asked Santa for some new dirt playing equipement ,didnt get it insert sad face here !!!!
      and the same to you guys too ...... even though you're now into boxing day
      If it's got tracks, wheels, t*ts, or an engine, at some point it's gonna give you trouble!!

Comment

Well we got a great Christmas present 23 mm of rain .

Comment

Well we got a great Christmas present 23 mm of rain .
          must've been the leftovers from we got Christmas Eve absolutely lashed it down
          If it's got tracks, wheels, t*ts, or an engine, at some point it's gonna give you trouble!!

Comment

Originally posted by v8druid View Post
            must've been the leftovers from we got Christmas Eve absolutely lashed it down
            Winter in the UK vs summer in Oz - you can guess who appreciated it more!

Comment

Compliments of the season to everyone ....been a busy year enjoy 2020 peeps ... and rememberz .... you gets an extra day in this one
              Please don't PM me for plant advice.. thanks .. Post in the forum where I will gladly help, as will many of our contributors.. as the info and responses will help everyone else, which is why we exist

Comment

Merry Christmas to everyone from Finland, the land of Santa Claus. Quess he is now overhauling the sled after a long journey around the globe. The four legged drive units are resting.

Comment

Working...
                X