Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Jcb 8018 help needed to pipe up for breaker

Druid central, just East of Pandy, Nr. Abergavenny, S. Wales, UK, 3rd rock from the Sun
    Quote Originally Posted by Muz View Post
    There will be a return coming from the block. Often its a different style of hose because it runs at lower pressure and is usually one with the largest bore also, if your system has an oil cooler, often the return (or part of it) will pass through that too before returning to tank, which may help you locate it. Also the setup you describe will only give you single acting one way flow just to be sure.
    ...... and should be going back into the tank through the return filter
    If it's got tracks, wheels, t*ts, or an engine, at some point it's gonna give you trouble!!

If it's single acting why does it have 2 blanking plugs on the valve block? Which I thought on would be flow and the other return

Druid central, just East of Pandy, Nr. Abergavenny, S. Wales, UK, 3rd rock from the Sun
    Quote Originally Posted by Hex123 View Post
    If it's single acting why does it have 2 blanking plugs on the valve block? Which I thought on would be flow and the other return
    any chance of some pix of all this Boyo?
    could well be flow and return, but only acting in one direction .. non reversible .. i.e. the flow will always be flow and the return will always be return - to the block ... can you remind me why you want a free to tank return .. are you fitting a breaker or a flail?
    If it's got tracks, wheels, t*ts, or an engine, at some point it's gonna give you trouble!!

Hi I'll try and get some today. And it's for a breaker so only single flow needed. I thought both would just go to the valve block but my hose maker is adamant it should go to the tank

Quote Originally Posted by Hex123 View Post
    Hi I'll try and get some today. And it's for a breaker so only single flow needed. I thought both would just go to the valve block but my hose maker is adamant it should go to the tank
    yep .... free return to tank ..... breakers do not like any back pressure