Remake a truck Battery / Motor

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Remake a truck Battery / Motor

Sure we recycle lead batteries .. but in some countries they remake the old one .. quite enjoyed this vid, theres a fair bit of skill here .. not as much as the one I watched last week where they rewound a big burnt out electric motor .. will see if I can find it

Ah here it is ... all that in flip flops too

Please don't PM me for plant advice.. thanks .. Post in the forum where I will gladly help, as will many of our contributors.. as the info and responses will help everyone else, which is why we exist

Originally posted by Muz View Post
    Sure we recycle lead batteries .. but in some countries they remake the old one .. quite enjoyed this vid, theres a fair bit of skill here .. not as much as the one I watched last week where they rewound a big burnt out electric motor .. will see if I can find it

Ah here it is ... all that in flip flops too

just had to borrow those Muz ..... can't help but respect these guys ... performing amazing feats, working with next to sod all
    If it's got tracks, wheels, t*ts, or an engine, at some point it's gonna give you trouble!!

Comment

in flip flops ........................with a smile on their faces
      If it's got tracks, wheels, t*ts, or an engine, at some point it's gonna give you trouble!!

Comment

Originally posted by v8druid View Post
        in flip flops ........................with a smile on their faces
        Only the most appropriate safety attire for dealing with all that lead, and glad they dispose of all that battery acid in the most eco-friendly way possible.

Comment

Originally posted by 245dlc View Post
          glad they dispose of all that battery acid in the most eco-friendly way possible.
          Did they chuck it ? .. I thought they re used it ? .. musta missed that ..

Anyways .. I enjoyed the vid of how they remade the motor .. massively labour intensive .. and in particular how the hell did they get all the loops wired correctly by hand and not getting mixed up with mountains of wire ? .. so here is how its done modern stylie .. motors and what look like torroidal transformers ? sent me to sleep it did

Please don't PM me for plant advice.. thanks .. Post in the forum where I will gladly help, as will many of our contributors.. as the info and responses will help everyone else, which is why we exist

Comment

Originally posted by Muz View Post
            Did they chuck it ? .. I thought they re used it ? .. musta missed that ..

Anyways .. I enjoyed the vid of how they remade the motor .. massively labour intensive .. and in particular how the hell did they get all the loops wired correctly by hand and not getting mixed up with mountains of wire ? .. so here is how its done modern stylie .. motors and what look like torroidal transformers ? sent me to sleep it did

another excellent vid Muz

Comment

Working...
            X