Thread: Dodgy Chassis stretch

Dodgy Chassis stretch

I mean .. these guys do a great job given their resources,... but the flip flops, flammable clothing, no gloves .. ever .. no goggles for burning.. are we too obsessed with health and safety ? Thats a big NO from me ... Ive been injured in every one of those areas doing jobs like these when I was young and stupid.. so I'm glad we have moved on. It wasnt just Europe that pushed us into these regs BTW .. we were doing fine by ourselves and they have their place Maybe someone will spring up and crowd fund the boy a proper welding helmet

Please don't PM me for plant advice.. thanks .. Post in the forum where I will gladly help, as will many of our contributors.. as the info and responses will help everyone else, which is why we exist

New Start
    Quote Originally Posted by Muz View Post
    Maybe someone will spring up and crowd fund the boy a proper welding helmet
    You could go all out and get an auto mask!!
    (about 3gbp)

auto.jpg

Druid central, just East of Pandy, Nr. Abergavenny, S. Wales, UK, 3rd rock from the Sun
    given their resources they work bloody miracles ....... have watched quite a few others too and you have to respect their ingenuity ...
    as for the extra un-necessary weight they add to the trucks ... it's amazing they can pull themselves around empty, let alone loaded
    If it's got tracks, wheels, t*ts, or an engine, at some point it's gonna give you trouble!!