Ec15b parts and age

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ec15b parts and age

1. Hi, just purchased a Volvo ec15b xtv in an action at a good price, only a few issues instrument panel not working up on inspection pcb shot due to water ingress
      any ideas where to purchase one if possible
      and also seem to be missing the plate with the year on it any other way of telling year of manufacture

Originally posted by Daniel999999999 View Post
    1. Hi, just purchased a Volvo ec15b xtv in an action at a good price, only a few issues instrument panel not working up on inspection pcb shot due to water ingress
      and also seem to be missing the plate with the year on it any other way of telling year of manufacture
    Hi,

did some googling but with poor results. The instrument panel did not appear in any of my searches. Recommend that you unplug it and take it to electronics repair shop in case you think you need it. Of course you could ask if local Volvo dealer has one, but that might be an expensive piece of electronics.

i have -15b of 2003 and could possibly help you.

happy digging

Comment

I have stripped the gauge hoping to repair my self as I have all the equipment but pcd totally shot track burnt and a lot of the components rusted

Comment

Originally posted by Daniel999999999 View Post

better take a few tranquilisers and have a read of some of the threads on here ref. ec15s ... that dash is not going to be cheap
        and welcome BTW
        If it's got tracks, wheels, t*ts, or an engine, at some point it's gonna give you trouble!!

Comment

I think the panel for all 15's of that gen were all the same, any extra switch gear for controlling tracks etc was outside the panel but its too bespoke to find elsewhere, better get your bank loan sorted
          Please don't PM me for plant advice.. thanks .. Post in the forum where I will gladly help, as will many of our contributors.. as the info and responses will help everyone else, which is why we exist

Comment

Originally posted by Muz View Post
            I think the panel for all 15's of that gen were all the same, any extra switch gear for controlling tracks etc was outside the panel but its too bespoke to find elsewhere, better get your bank loan sorted
            think someone quoted circa 1400 quid plus the Vodka And Tonic a while back Muz
            If it's got tracks, wheels, t*ts, or an engine, at some point it's gonna give you trouble!!

Comment

Originally posted by v8druid View Post
              think someone quoted circa 1400 quid plus the Vodka And Tonic a while back Muz
              R.E.A.L.L.Y ?..... Worse than I thought .. and its not even a 'brain' like a puma is .. being coded and all ffs
              Please don't PM me for plant advice.. thanks .. Post in the forum where I will gladly help, as will many of our contributors.. as the info and responses will help everyone else, which is why we exist

Comment

Working...
              X