Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Geason Training - Advanced Apprenticeships, NVQ's & Short Courses.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Geason Training - Advanced Apprenticeships, NVQ's & Short Courses.

I work within the Buisness Development Department for Geason Training part of the Speedy Group, one of the leading training organisation providing courses throughout the UK. At Geason we design & deliver a wide range of apprenticeship programmes in Construction & Professional Services tailored to our customer’s needs . These range from apprenticeship programmes level 2 to Supervisory level 3 and Management degree level 4 & 5 as well as Short Courses through safety and skills courses and NVQ’s.

We also aim to maximise our clients funding options through various steams such as Levy, Non Levy, CITB Levy, CITB additional funding and other opportunities. With most of our clients being CITB registered the outcomes are usually financial gains.

I have attached our Brochure which provides more information on Geason and the extensive list of training we are able to provide.

If this is something that you think may benefit please get in touch. You can reach me via email or my number 07584335169.
Working...
X