Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JCB 8080 Lights Error

Hi, new here.
    Put new led lights on to a customers 8080, now it keeps putting up errors for all the lights open circuit. Must be down to the leds drawing less current and it’s not seeing the new lights, haven’t plugged the laptop in to see if there’s anything I can shift in the configurations.
    Anyone been there done that? TIA

Originally posted by Agri-Max View Post
    Hi, new here.
    Put new led lights on to a customers 8080, now it keeps putting up errors for all the lights open circuit. Must be down to the leds drawing less current and it’s not seeing the new lights, haven’t plugged the laptop in to see if there’s anything I can shift in the configurations.
    Anyone been there done that? TIA

Welcome

You usually need to put some resistors in series with some LED's to get the can bus system (or similar) to operate ok with them on cars .. so maybe something similar with the digger ? .. depends on the type you are using I guess
    Please don't PM me for plant advice.. thanks .. Post in the forum where I will gladly help, as will many of our contributors.. as the info and responses will help everyone else, which is why we exist

Comment

I did consider a resistor in line to see if that cured it.
      Surprised me that a 2006 digger had such a fussy electrics system, most stuff that age has a fuse, switch and a bulb, more basic you couldn't get

Comment

I put LEDs on my 2014 8085 and she thinks all the lights are bust. I haven’t get round to putting resisters on i just press ACK on the dash

Comment

Working...
        X