peljob eb30-4 low on power

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• peljob eb30-4 low on power

Hello again everyone, and a quick thanks to all those that helped with my crazy 'puma' issues on my peljob.
    current issue is all hydraulics were low in power so I had pump overhauled, but still no improvement. Not sue if there is an adjustment etc that I can make to improve the situation. As ever, any help would be greatly appreciated,
    regards, Mar.

Hey Terranova,
    I have the same issue mainly with the power of the boom, have you had any luck solving the issue?

Comment

Originally posted by Jrussell View Post
      Hey Terranova,
      I have the same issue mainly with the power of the boom, have you had any luck solving the issue?
      you should do some pressure tests get yourseves some diagnostic gear
      Please don't PM me for plant advice.. thanks .. Post in the forum where I will gladly help, as will many of our contributors.. as the info and responses will help everyone else, which is why we exist

Comment

Thanks Muz. Yeah might be the best place to start! Iv also been trying to find a workshop manual for the EB 30.4 would you have one?
        thanks

Comment

Hi jrussel, sorry for late reply. Muz is spot on, check your pressures. I bought a cheap(ish) set and found the main relief was own about 20bar. It made a world of difference. Regards,

Comment

Working...
          X