Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Supplier of fuel tank sender - Volvo EC30 excavator

Hi,

Having trouble finding an online supplier for this item, anyone have any suggestions on somewhere that I could get this mail order? Second hand would be ok, the float has developed a leak resulting in it filling with diesel.

Thanks

Pete

Ive never managed to find any for EC15's (much as I tried) so I always just got from Volvo .. they do fail for other reasons so you might find someone with a nackered sender but still have a decent float, I wonder if its the same part number for other machines, is it mounted vertically or horizontally ?
    Please don't PM me for plant advice.. thanks .. Post in the forum where I will gladly help, as will many of our contributors.. as the info and responses will help everyone else, which is why we exist

Comment

It's mounted vertically, screwed into top of the tank which is located under the seat. Should have taken a photo when I had it out!

I'll give the local Volvo dealer a shout and get a price, expecting it to be expensive from there though

Thanks anyway,

Pete

Originally posted by Muz View Post
      Ive never managed to find any for EC15's (much as I tried) so I always just got from Volvo .. they do fail for other reasons so you might find someone with a nackered sender but still have a decent float, I wonder if its the same part number for other machines, is it mounted vertically or horizontally ?

Comment

Well it looks like its a common part then to most of the smaller Ec series as the 15's are vertical too .. I had some 25's, 30's and 45's and one 35 .. but strangely it was only the 15's ever had any problems .. so is it just the float you need did you say ?
        Please don't PM me for plant advice.. thanks .. Post in the forum where I will gladly help, as will many of our contributors.. as the info and responses will help everyone else, which is why we exist

Comment

Working...
        X