Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Broke mini digger

Hi,
    I have a non running mini digger I need to move urgently. The problem is the bucket is on the deck. Is there a way to lift it using something like a ratchet strap or hand winch? As to the non running problem it has a kubota d1105 engine and the injection pump isn't pumping. It has a new solenoid fitted and it seems to be operating but the pump isn't pumping very much. Is it possible the fuel cam is worn beyond help?

You can crack open the boom ram feed hoses and hoist up the jib losing some oil. Kubota engines are bomb proof .. usually it would be the supply and control stuff around it at fault
    Please don't PM me for plant advice.. thanks .. Post in the forum where I will gladly help, as will many of our contributors.. as the info and responses will help everyone else, which is why we exist

Comment

ok, thanks for that. There is only fuel coming out of two of the metering units on the pump and it's not a lot. I'm not expecting a great torrent of the stuff but if you take the pipe off it's just a droplet or two each squirt and it only travels about 4 inches in the air. to me that says there isn't much pressure behind it.

Comment

Originally posted by pete cutting View Post
        ok, thanks for that. There is only fuel coming out of two of the metering units on the pump and it's not a lot. I'm not expecting a great torrent of the stuff but if you take the pipe off it's just a droplet or two each squirt and it only travels about 4 inches in the air. to me that says there isn't much pressure behind it.
        Sounds ok but for sure 'all' should be pumping .. is there a good flow going into the pump its self ?
        Please don't PM me for plant advice.. thanks .. Post in the forum where I will gladly help, as will many of our contributors.. as the info and responses will help everyone else, which is why we exist

Comment

Working...
        X