Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Solutions finding online application idea

Hi Guys,

I would like to create an online application for small and medium businesses which will help them find solutions for their issues from other professionals.

The engine is pretty simple, when you have a problem of some nature but you are not sure how to solve it, you simply go to our application and post your issue online under one of the categories. You will be able to describe the problem in detail, put the timeframes when ideally would you like to have it sorted and the budget you have planned for this to happen.

This way you should be able to subcontract your projects to professionals who have an idea how they could help you by targeting a certain subject.

The application should help small businesses or self-employed people to find projects to work with and by doing that to support other companies.

Different nature of issues may be taken into consideration. It doesn’t matter if you need an Electronics Designer, Software Developer, Construction Engineer or Improvement Advisor you will be able to find them using our app.

Would you be interested in this kind of application?

Your app is a description of a half decent forum
    Please don't PM me for plant advice.. thanks .. Post in the forum where I will gladly help, as will many of our contributors.. as the info and responses will help everyone else, which is why we exist

Comment

Working...
    X