Kubota KX71 dead man's relief valve

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kubota KX71 dead man's relief valve

I have a KX 71 with no servo control and have flow and return to the valve but nothing coming out of the servo pipes to the hand controls wondered if any one can advise on what's in the relief valve and pressures for the servo systems

Might be the servo pump is dead?
    Please don't PM me for plant advice.. thanks .. Post in the forum where I will gladly help, as will many of our contributors.. as the info and responses will help everyone else, which is why we exist

Comment

Originally posted by Muz View Post
      Might be the servo pump is dead?
      I think you are right I took pressure pipe off of servo pump and run engine with no oil coming out, I have checked suction line is clear and not delaminateing
      Do you have any idea where to get a pump as I go Quoted £1180.00 by a main dealer

Comment

A few month ago I fitted a new engine in a kubota u10, I had no reponce on the hand control but they work before, I had to over fill the hydraulic tank to raise the level up to the servo pump, I run it for a few mins then let the oil back to the level and never had an other problem, could be a something like that.

Comment

Working...
        X