Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Volvo ec15

Hi , new here , thanks for the add 👍
    Looking to buy a Volvo ec15 2013 1800 hrs , to work alongside my micro when access isn’t restricted.
    Is this a good machine ? Reliable ? Recommended? Or don’t touch with a barge pole ?
    The machine it self seems good and strong , runs well , has some play in the dipper pins and bucket pins , a lot of sideways movement in the dipper rams , could I just shim them ? Never changed pins before .
    I’ve read through some past threads , seen the access issues for starter motor eta !
    Thanks
    Richard

Welcome .. they are not bad wee diggers .. decent low center of gravity and fairly rugged .. do throw up problems though but all documented here .. no machine is perfect .. but I'd tend to reccommend Kubota over these .. but you will pay the extra money they command
    Please don't PM me for plant advice.. thanks .. Post in the forum where I will gladly help, as will many of our contributors.. as the info and responses will help everyone else, which is why we exist

Comment

Well I brought the machine so it’s fingers crossed now 😀 seems really good so far though.
      anybody got a link to a maintenance manual or even just a parts catalogue with diagrams for this machine please ??

Comment

diagram and catalog are on cd

Comment

the workshop manual, the dealer does not want to sell it

Comment

Working...
          X