EC14 hydraulic auxiliary hoses

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• EC14 hydraulic auxiliary hoses

Hi everyone, I’ve been through all post regarding ec14 and ec15 hydraulics and attachments, but can’t find anything that helps me on this..

Ive a 2000, EC14 which has the 3 metal auxiliary pipes up the side of the boom ( 2 directional from foot pedal) and the return to tank. The problem I have is when I purchased the digger the return to tank hose from the metal pipe work had been removed and the hydraulic fitting in to the cab floor blanked. I know the fittings are metric (M26, 18L) but you can have these ends on a 5/8”or 3/4” hose... does any one have an idea what it should be???

directional feeds are M18, 12L fittings on 3/8” hose..

all help appreciated 👍🏻

I use 3/8 for feed and 1/2 for return which will work fine .. just check the inserts diameter .. depending on your hose type.. 2 wire etc the wall thicknesses ID/OD are different depending on hose type if you are making your own ... other wise a hose shop will assist
    Please don't PM me for plant advice.. thanks .. Post in the forum where I will gladly help, as will many of our contributors.. as the info and responses will help everyone else, which is why we exist

Comment

Originally posted by Muz View Post
      I use 3/8 for feed and 1/2 for return which will work fine .. just check the inserts diameter .. depending on your hose type.. 2 wire etc the wall thicknesses ID/OD are different depending on hose type if you are making your own ... other wise a hose shop will assist

Cheers for the reply mix,

it was the hose shop that queried it because Of the fitting size on the return pipe. the metric fitting that size can either be made with 5/8” or 3/4” hose. Question is what one would be better suited

Comment

Originally posted by Muzzmcn View Post
        Cheers for the reply mix,

it was the hose shop that queried it because Of the fitting size on the return pipe. the metric fitting that size can either be made with 5/8” or 3/4” hose. Question is what one would be better suited
        3/4 ? emm thats too big for a wee digger like that , as I said 3/8 does my feed and 1/2 for the return
        Please don't PM me for plant advice.. thanks .. Post in the forum where I will gladly help, as will many of our contributors.. as the info and responses will help everyone else, which is why we exist

Comment

Working...
        X