Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kubota KX41 (original) Hydraulic Fluid Check

Hi,

I wonder if some kind person could confirm how to check the hydraulic fluid level in my KX41. It's the original model, not -2 or anything. I assume that's the tank on the left hand side just behind the fuel filler cap. I also assume the cap I've circled in green is the filler. Is the big plastic cap circled in red the level? If not then where should the level be set.

Thanks in advance, Tony S

Screenshot_2.jpg

Everything you say is correct but the sight glass gets crazed and goes buff so you cant see anything through it because its plastic.. other sight glasses may fit https://www.amazon.co.uk/sourcing-ma...1zDUsQgOUECNMB
    Please don't PM me for plant advice.. thanks .. Post in the forum where I will gladly help, as will many of our contributors.. as the info and responses will help everyone else, which is why we exist

Comment

That's great thanks. That "thing" is completely opaque, it actually never occurred to me it was a sight glass. For a quick check if I know that's where the level should be I can dip from the filler cap.

Comment

So it does need a wee top up. Would you recommend Hydraulic 32, or 46? I seem to only have 32 to hand at the moment. Information seems to be mixed, some say 46 and some say 32 and some seem to list either (with 68 for summer use).
        Thanks,

Comment

32 is fine to confuse matters Ive used 32 that feels much thinner than other 32's as long as its designated hydraulic stuff
          Please don't PM me for plant advice.. thanks .. Post in the forum where I will gladly help, as will many of our contributors.. as the info and responses will help everyone else, which is why we exist

Comment

Working...
          X