Volvo ec15c dozer blade

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Volvo ec15c dozer blade

I’ve been using my ec15c a few weeks now and find it a great little machine,only problem I’m finding Is the front blade , I only generally use this as a stabiliser and as a backstop when scooping up spoil with the grading Bucket , however I find on this machine the bucket doesn’t reach the blade ,it can only get to about a foot away ! Therefore the last of the pile can’t be easily scooped up ! Reading the promotion bumpf for the machine when it was new it stats the blade doesn’t project forward to far to allow easy loading on small trailers , but that’s crazy !
    anybody else find this problem and know a way around it ?

Originally posted by Thediggerman View Post
    I’ve been using my ec15c a few weeks now and find it a great little machine,only problem I’m finding Is the front blade , I only generally use this as a stabiliser and as a backstop when scooping up spoil with the grading Bucket , however I find on this machine the bucket doesn’t reach the blade ,it can only get to about a foot away ! Therefore the last of the pile can’t be easily scooped up ! Reading the promotion bumpf for the machine when it was new it stats the blade doesn’t project forward to far to allow easy loading on small trailers , but that’s crazy !
    anybody else find this problem and know a way around it ?
    Yes just put the boom on full offset then it will reach, but 1/3rd of the bucket will be wide of the blade, but its as good as you will get. Its interesting that lots of different manufacturers have different lengths of dozer blade
    Please don't PM me for plant advice.. thanks .. Post in the forum where I will gladly help, as will many of our contributors.. as the info and responses will help everyone else, which is why we exist

Comment

Cheers muz I’ll give that a try .

Comment

Working...
      X