EB406 electric truoble (puma)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• EB406 electric truoble (puma)

Hello. Looks like the right forum for my issue. EB406 that the puma make nothing happends. It started sometimes before. But now nothing. After disconnecting battery I can turn on ignition and it runs selftest starts glow plugs for a seconds and runs fuel pump. After that i goes in black. Then u have to disconnect battery again. (or pull out fuse 1 &2) I noticed a fault finding guide here put seems be closed tread. Any option to get it open again? BR Bjørn

Is the forum down?

Comment

Muz may be just taking a well deserved break.

Comment

Originally posted by Bamse View Post
        Hello. Looks like the right forum for my issue. EB406 that the puma make nothing happends. It started sometimes before. But now nothing. After disconnecting battery I can turn on ignition and it runs selftest starts glow plugs for a seconds and runs fuel pump. After that i goes in black. Then u have to disconnect battery again. (or pull out fuse 1 &2) I noticed a fault finding guide here put seems be closed tread. Any option to get it open again? BR Bjørn
        you should be able to see it now you have made some posts
        Please don't PM me for plant advice.. thanks .. Post in the forum where I will gladly help, as will many of our contributors.. as the info and responses will help everyone else, which is why we exist

Comment

Working...
        X