Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bocat X125 Mini Digger no oil pressure to Joysticks

Hi All

I have a bobcat X125 mini digger that has a problem with no oil pressure to the joysticks

If I move the tracks the joysticks will work OK if I keep the boom moving, once left idle the joysticks go dead until the tracks are moved again

The digger has a pressure relief valve with an accumulator fitted, I think the problem is at this valve

Everything on the digger is mechanical ( no solenoids )

It might have a small gear pump that feeds the pilot circuit only, it may be down in pressure as they do wear out .. usually just a single gear pump
    Please don't PM me for plant advice.. thanks .. Post in the forum where I will gladly help, as will many of our contributors.. as the info and responses will help everyone else, which is why we exist

Comment

Hi Muz

The digger is a bobcat X125

There is 3 pipes coming from the hydraulic pump

One goes to the small valve body that powers the scraper

The other 2 pipes go to each side of the main valve body

from the main valve body there is 2 metal pipes going to the pilot pressure regulating valve which has an accumulator attached the the back of it ( the joysticks get there fluid from this regulating valve)

There is no pressure coming to the pilot regulating valve until any one of the tracks are moved, once a track is moved the joysticks work OK as long as you keep moving the boom on the digger

If you stop moving the boom for about 20 seconds the joysticks go dead until the tracks are moved again

Comment

dont know the digger .. no schematics... crystal ball scenario from me, I'm afraid .. could be so many things .. post up some pics so I can have a look .. does it have a pilot circuit oil filter ?
        Please don't PM me for plant advice.. thanks .. Post in the forum where I will gladly help, as will many of our contributors.. as the info and responses will help everyone else, which is why we exist

Comment

Working...
        X