Anyone heard from V8Druid recently ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone heard from V8Druid recently ?

Not seen Graham (V8-Druid) on the forum recently, has anyone heard from him. I hope he's well in these troubling times.

Last seen on here 5th June .. still about on other forums
    Please don't PM me for plant advice.. thanks .. Post in the forum where I will gladly help, as will many of our contributors.. as the info and responses will help everyone else, which is why we exist

Comment

Chatted to him on facebook this morning,
      Struggling with internet problems .
      He will be back .

Comment

We'll burn him ................yes that a plan, he likes jakes and drotts...........................................
        A driven man with a burning passion.

Comment

sorry guys been busy 'elsewhere' ...... and was having trouble logging in for some reason ...... plus had loads of 'net issues for many weeks, which is a whole other story .... seems to be sorted now though.
          got some sort of catching up to do .... both on the reading front and exploits in Druidland
          was just looking at my main thread a few minutes ago .......... not been in there since june last year ..... now i can't find the damned thing again .... HTF do you search for your own threads .... seems there's been an upgrade ..... and can't find anything !!!
          If it's got tracks, wheels, t*ts, or an engine, at some point it's gonna give you trouble!!

Comment

Originally posted by AndrewMawson View Post
            Not seen Graham (V8-Druid) on the forum recently, has anyone heard from him. I hope he's well in these troubling times.
            upright and breathing .... see above boyo how's your health and temper ...... was a long year, last year eh? ....... back on the bloody shielding malarkey 'til 31-3 apparently .....'tain't going away any time soon BTLs
            If it's got tracks, wheels, t*ts, or an engine, at some point it's gonna give you trouble!!

Comment

Originally posted by Muz View Post
              Last seen on here 5th June .. still about on other forums
              aye ... sorry to have not been about ..... evening just seem to disappear see if I can't catch up some

Comment

Working...
              X