Kubota Keys

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kubota Keys

Recently got a brand new 2.7-4 boota at work on long term lease, only came with one key, and no red one. Inquired about getting the red one to allow me to programme a second 459a key and was told it was 800+ plus vat, and the blanks were £60 stg each. Any one know of a work around?..........................................
    A driven man with a burning passion.

some one will have the red master key .. lease company perhaps
    Please don't PM me for plant advice.. thanks .. Post in the forum where I will gladly help, as will many of our contributors.. as the info and responses will help everyone else, which is why we exist

Comment

Originally posted by Muz View Post
      some one will have the red master key .. lease company perhaps
      We have asked but thus far haven't been given one and with only one key if it gets lost (has happened and been found after some looking) we will have a machine that will need to be recovered......................................... ..................................

Comment

Just burn it Stock ,im surprised you havent done it already

Comment

Originally posted by Wazza View Post
          Just burn it Stock ,im surprised you havent done it already
          I wont say I haven't been tempted but with only 60 odd hours on it there may be a few questions...............................
          I have an Eastern European gentleman looking at it and he is confident that he will get a work around..........................

Comment

Originally posted by Stock View Post
            I have an Eastern European gentleman looking at it and he is confident that he will get a work around..........................
            Knows his way around a lock

Comment

Originally posted by Wazza View Post
              Knows his way around a lock
              The lock isn't the issue it is the bloody witchcraft they tagged on to it................................................ .............

Comment

Working...
              X