Facebook

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Facebook

I started a group on my Facebook account that I cleverly called Sultans of Swing being a Dire Straits fan I thought it would only be appropriate as my favorite machine to operate is also an excavator. I'm using it as a place to post pictures of diggers, cranes, trucks (or lorries), trains and anything related to that. Oh and videos too your all welcome to join my little group if you like. And just like this forum it's a great place to discuss equipment and meet new people with a common interest.

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php...6603725112682/

Cool .. would have been a good name for a forum or website too .. you mught want to register it !
    Courage is rightly considered the foremost of the virtues, for upon it, all others depend.
    Winston Churchill

Comment

Hey Bert, thanks for adding me to the group. I've yet to contribute, but it is nice others have a lot to add. Thanks.

Comment

Yeah no problem Bruce I had asked my friend there to add some crane pictures a while ago but he's been so busy lately he forgot until I started the group. After we're done with this bout of rain we're getting today I'll have some more videos to add.

Comment

Working...
        X