Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Kubota kx36-2 boom ram question hydraulic pressure.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kubota kx36-2 boom ram question hydraulic pressure.

Hello I have a kx 32-2a mini digger and in my wisdom I’ve decided to give it a make over. I’ve stripped a lot of the paint off and sprayed each bit one by one. When I took the pipes off the rams one by one I could run the machine and move it about but when I removed the pipes for the boom ram it spewed hydraulic oil when I switched the engine on. Is that normal is my question for the one ram to have pressure in the pipes. I have a manual on cd but I can’t find a computer in the house that has a disc drive.

any help from you kind people will be greatly appreciated. Hopefully I can assist on help also on what I have found stripping parts down. 🤗

Originally posted by Tantrum View Post
    Hello I have a kx 32-2a mini digger and in my wisdom I’ve decided to give it a make over. I’ve stripped a lot of the paint off and sprayed each bit one by one. When I took the pipes off the rams one by one I could run the machine and move it about but when I removed the pipes for the boom ram it spewed hydraulic oil when I switched the engine on. Is that normal is my question for the one ram to have pressure in the pipes. I have a manual on cd but I can’t find a computer in the house that has a disc drive.

any help from you kind people will be greatly appreciated. Hopefully I can assist on help also on what I have found stripping parts down. 🤗
    Welcome Tantrum ... there are some systems such as load sensing ones that circulate oil constantly
    Please don't PM me for plant advice.. thanks .. Post in the forum where I will gladly help, as will many of our contributors.. as the info and responses will help everyone else, which is why we exist

Comment

Originally posted by Muz View Post
      Welcome Tantrum ... there are some systems such as load sensing ones that circulate oil constantly
      thank you very much. I have a look how it’s pumped round. Be nice if it’s just that. Once again thank you

Comment

Working...
      X