No announcement yet.

PelJob EB30.4 : PUMA issues, wireing diagram, hydraulic diagram, fuses... etc

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PelJob EB30.4 : PUMA issues, wireing diagram, hydraulic diagram, fuses... etc

hi all,

i recently bought the PelJob EB30.4 and i'm quite happy with it, except of the PUMA-issues which are quite famous as i can see.
    my EB30.4 is giving me a FC4.1 during startup. it keeps complaining about this continuously and stops the engine after 3~5 minutes. but once the engine is warm (10 minutes) it disapperars and i can start working.

the other issue is the one that many people here are facing: PUMA doesn't even start up or similar. i'm happy i found this forum and i will read all related posts and do some reseaches, but for now i'd like to share the documents that i have... i have a thick book in pretty good condition (the user manual including wire diagram etc). i've already scanned some documents. let's see if i can upload them...

michael

quote:
    "
    • You may not post attachments

"
    can somebody make me able to post attachments plz ? :)

Comment

Thats you now
      Please don't PM me for plant advice.. thanks .. Post in the forum where I will gladly help, as will many of our contributors.. as the info and responses will help everyone else, which is why we exist

Comment

full size pictures now available, see last post
        Last edited by mitchie_moe; 04-05-2021, 03:43 PM.

Comment

full size pictures now available, see last post
          Last edited by mitchie_moe; 04-05-2021, 03:42 PM.

Comment

some good work here ive bumped up the size for .png and .jpg files, try testing another to see if its better ? the forum hasnt been optimised for .png files
            Please don't PM me for plant advice.. thanks .. Post in the forum where I will gladly help, as will many of our contributors.. as the info and responses will help everyone else, which is why we exist

Comment

You do not have permission to view this gallery.
              This gallery has 22 photos.

Comment

This gallery has 7 photos.

Comment

This gallery has 17 photos.

Comment

I think you need to have like 5 posts , it then gives you the ok to view .So maybe do an introduction post and post on it till you get the post numbers up .

Comment

Thank you!

Comment

Thanks for files

Comment

Could i get them via FB messenger. They are only appearing as thumbnails, or am i doing something wrong ?

Comment

Could you send them to my email ? monpoweruk@gmail.com

Comment

Hello. Glad that there are people who create and maintain such content.

Comment

Working...
                              X