No announcement yet.

Forum upgrade

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Plus Ive now added a module/ Block must confess I didnt know how to for a while
    Please don't PM me for plant advice.. thanks .. Post in the forum where I will gladly help, as will many of our contributors.. as the info and responses will help everyone else, which is why we exist

Comment

Originally posted by Muz View Post

If you play around with the UI .. just about everything is customisable for the user
      Remember Muz your talking to a busted arse farmer here You might want to explain what a "UI" is and where to find it .
      LOL we intelligent plant operators may or may not require a refresher course injargon to . LOL

Comment

Yeah Ian I had that UI thing before, a visit to the GP and he gave me something that cleared it right up :-)..

Comment

Originally posted by ianoz View Post

Remember Muz your talking to a busted arse farmer here You might want to explain what a "UI" is and where to find it .
          LOL we intelligent plant operators may or may not require a refresher course injargon to . LOL
          Yea .. its the Wazza boy ... and what he's doing with his U ser I nterface I'm worried about

Please don't PM me for plant advice.. thanks .. Post in the forum where I will gladly help, as will many of our contributors.. as the info and responses will help everyone else, which is why we exist

Comment

here we go ..new server again .. my hosts forced me to move due to no email support .. I mean ehh ? which meant new email adress hosts etc now an extra costs ,, then a forum up grade so here we are glad to be back
            Last edited by Muz; 31-08-2022, 11:36 AM.

Comment

Working...
            X