Pout For The Camera

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pout For The Camera

I'm bringing my cheesy little digital camera today (I don't want the pros getting jealous). I will be loading up my Caterpillar PV 15 and transporting it to a photo shoot for a footwear ad. I'm not sure how it will be used, but this is a first for me. If they allow it, I will take a few pics to share.

An interesting day at the museum. The photogs were shooting everything from the trains to the streetcars, etc.. My little PV received a few hours of attention. Here's a few pics from the day.
    Attached Files

Comment

Nice one Bruce .. always good to get some vintage publicity .. was it for CAT's own branded footwear ?
      Please don't PM me for plant advice.. thanks .. Post in the forum where I will gladly help, as will many of our contributors.. as the info and responses will help everyone else, which is why we exist

Comment

Congrats the lad hope the compensated you suitably
        A driven man with a burning passion.

Comment

Nice original looking tractor bruce . I don''t recall seeing photos of it before .

Comment

Hi Ian we have a new member in our club bring a cat 10 to the rally

Comment

Originally posted by Muz View Post
              Nice one Bruce .. always good to get some vintage publicity .. was it for CAT's own branded footwear ?
              The photos were for the Caterpillar branded shoes/boots and for some Cat clothing as well. They are covering my expenses, which is appreciated.

Comment

Not even a selection of complimentary CAT clothing , the CHEAPSKATES !!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Wazza View Post
                  Not even a selection of complimentary CAT clothing , the CHEAPSKATES !!!!!
                  That still has yet to be seen. Maybe...

Comment

Originally posted by ianoz View Post
                    Nice original looking tractor bruce . I don''t recall seeing photos of it before .
                    Ian, it has been hiding in my other garage here in Chicago. Sooner or later it will make it's way out to the CPHQ. Its in really nice shape other than needing some packing around the water pump shaft and rebuilding the carb. I have what I need in parts, I just need to free up a day or two. I would like to grind some of the rough edges off the home built blade and give it a good re-paint, then it will make a very nice show tractor indeed.

Comment

I take size 10 work boots if you get too many pairs to handle Bruce.

Comment

Working...
                      X