Hi

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi

Im dan, have a small business providing diggers with drivers etc. Im also a general builder by trade. I had wondered where everyone had gone...

Hi Dan .. welcome from another Dan from which part of the glode do you trade ?

Comment

G'day Dan and welcome ,get stuck in and throw some dirt ..........

Comment

Hi Dan , Welcome to the forum Mate.
        It's a nice friendly place , We will only put shit on you , because we are your friends .
        Lots of smileys Too .

Comment

Welcome Dan

Comment

Thanks guys, Dan im in gatwick, south east uk. Lots of familiar names here

Comment

Howdy mate .. good to see ya !

Comment

Welcome Dan .. pleased to see you .. look forward to your postings
                Please don't PM me for plant advice.. thanks .. Post in the forum where I will gladly help, as will many of our contributors.. as the info and responses will help everyone else, which is why we exist

Comment

Originally posted by Local diggers View Post
                  Thanks guys, Dan im in gatwick, south east uk. Lots of familiar names here
                  Would that include an exile like me???? com'on it the craic is mighty here...............
                  A driven man with a burning passion.

Comment

Were you exiled stock? Ah well who cares. Burnt anything lately?

Comment

Hello from the States too!

Comment

Wazz is keeping his yoke hidden but you never know I'll keep waiting..................everything comes to he who waits.............
                        A driven man with a burning passion.

Comment

Its only hidden cos last time I posted a picture of it you wanted to burn it !!!!!!!!!! ...............Remember ...........

Comment

Originally posted by Local diggers View Post
                            Dan im in gatwick, south east uk.
                            Hows Business down your way fella ? still a bit ropey or are you seeing an upturn ?

Comment

Been in and out of the game this year but all trades are busy at the moment from what im being told, how about your end?

Comment

Working...
                              X