Link Display Problem

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Link Display Problem

No probs i understand about those guys. I have been able to post links from the start but cant see other people links. That is still true at the moment muz.Dan

Originally posted by Local diggers
    No probs i understand about those guys. I have been able to post links from the start but cant see other people links. That is still true at the moment muz.Dan
    Hmm .. cant see anything obvious in your profile bar one possibility, is it links to videos or www links? like this one

http://www.plantandconstruction.co.uk/forum.php

which can also be displayed like

this
    Please don't PM me for plant advice.. thanks .. Post in the forum where I will gladly help, as will many of our contributors.. as the info and responses will help everyone else, which is why we exist

Comment

Both of those are working fine, try linking to a you tube vid for me muz

Comment

Originally posted by Local diggers View Post
        Both of those are working fine, try linking to a you tube vid for me muz
        might be faster if you show me one that doesnt work and i'll find out the reason why ?

copy and past the link to the thread from your nav bar above onto your reply
        Please don't PM me for plant advice.. thanks .. Post in the forum where I will gladly help, as will many of our contributors.. as the info and responses will help everyone else, which is why we exist

Comment

Seems ok now, clocked ians link.

Comment

Hi Dan , Must be that i put Quality links up.

Comment

Working...
            X