Forum Upgraded to latest 4.17

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Forum Upgraded to latest 4.17

Hello peeps .. Ive just upgraded us to the latest VB software there is and its supposed to have sorted a huge load of bugs .. lets hope so guys

Sorry if any of you got cut off earlier .. but it was a neccessary major up grade to a lot of stuff behind the scenes .. and Ive been holding off doing it for quite some time just for this particular upgrade
    Please don't PM me for plant advice.. thanks .. Post in the forum where I will gladly help, as will many of our contributors.. as the info and responses will help everyone else, which is why we exist

Thank you o great one...............
    A driven man with a burning passion.

Comment

Yes Muz , Thank you. Alright , work calls .

Comment

Originally posted by Stock View Post
        Thank you o great one...............
        You are welcome fella / s .. its the VB guys who I thank on your/our behalf .. aparantly mobile phone usage of the site should also be a lot better now although I havent tried it yet .. BRB

.. wow it is a lot faster
        Please don't PM me for plant advice.. thanks .. Post in the forum where I will gladly help, as will many of our contributors.. as the info and responses will help everyone else, which is why we exist

Comment

I should say .. there is also another tech guy who manages our database who hasent even posted hardly ,who I should thank also.. for backing the main data up before I did the sweating ... thanks to Ally G

If you can find him .. and if you have a problem ... then maybe you need to hire him

Comment

Wow, VB4.17! I had better check our BB version and see if we need to upgrade. Thanks.

Comment

Cheers mate ! you know we appreciate the work you guys do

Comment

Working...
              X