Forum upgraded to 4.18

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Forum upgraded to 4.18

Sorry if you fellas were trying to log in earlier but I shut the forum to do another upgrade ... then my mum phoned ... and bollox .. I for got to open it back up .. sorry fellas ... you know I'm doing the right thing .. and if it was your mum .. youd give her some time eh ?
    Please don't PM me for plant advice.. thanks .. Post in the forum where I will gladly help, as will many of our contributors.. as the info and responses will help everyone else, which is why we exist

Yep , Mums are important , Treasure them while you still have them .

A big thank you to you Muz for caring about us forum members enough to keep updating the forum .

Comment

Cheers mate . these updates might be small and incremental, but sometimes they sort a huge load of bugs that will go to help your/everyones enjoyment of the software that runs the forum, and that can only be good
      Please don't PM me for plant advice.. thanks .. Post in the forum where I will gladly help, as will many of our contributors.. as the info and responses will help everyone else, which is why we exist

Comment

Well i have seen on a couple of forums i am on that don't update regularly that when they do an upgrade ,it is usually a massive jump. Then they get heaps of bitching about it all being new .

Comment

Some people just like to complain .......

Comment

Cheers man I thought something had changed cos ive lost the little logo off my favorites list . Now it shows a V for v bulletin I assume ?
            I Pull for a living

Comment

Originally posted by MadMike View Post
              ive lost the little logo off my favorites list . Now it shows a V for v bulletin I assume ?
              So it is have a P&C biscuit Mike .... Ive overwritten the favicon.ico file with Vbulletins default one ..there mustnt be much going on chez MadMike for you to have noticed that ?

Comment

sorted !

Comment

Originally posted by Muz View Post
                  sorted !
                  Hmm doesent seem it is yet .. not on my kit anyways .. I know its a small problem but I spose I'm a bit OCD

Comment

I have my Icon back now ,but after an upgrade to Firefox 8 i found I have lost most of the thumbnail icons from my bookmarks .
                    Anyone else using Firefox have this annoying little problem ,or is it just me ??

Comment

Originally posted by Wazza View Post
                      I have my Icon back now ,but after an upgrade to Firefox 8 i found I have lost most of the thumbnail icons from my bookmarks .
                      Anyone else using Firefox have this annoying little problem ,or is it just me ??
                      Yup mines back too, looks like its sorted as for FF I wont let mine update automatically anymore because it breaks most of the plug ins .. I leave it for a couple of weeks which allows the plug in developers time to catch up... I use AVG free and it used to always stops working after an FF update so now I wait a while before doing the update

Comment

Working...
                      X