Strange tool

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Strange tool

Had this in my main tool box for years and only found out what is was for recently

image026.jpg

I'm sure some of you guys will know, but its for removing seals from things, I was using it to take rings out of an end cap the other day, and it certainly makes the job a lot easier
    Please don't PM me for plant advice.. thanks .. Post in the forum where I will gladly help, as will many of our contributors.. as the info and responses will help everyone else, which is why we exist

You're daffy! Don't you know a good quality back scratcher when you see one?

Comment

Originally posted by B4D2USA View Post
      You're daffy! Don't you know a good quality back scratcher when you see one?
      I know .. I did feel like a tit but it came in a set of other stuff I use all the time so I just ignored it
      Please don't PM me for plant advice.. thanks .. Post in the forum where I will gladly help, as will many of our contributors.. as the info and responses will help everyone else, which is why we exist

Comment

I thought it was for opening beer cans when the tab get's ripped off accidentally. lol!

Comment

Came with a set of pry bars IIRC cos I got a set too from Lucas as they were then or Sealy or some other tool supplier
          Hydraulic oil -- its in my veins - - - well I assume thats what the pain is

Comment

Working...
          X