New Ads on the forum

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Ads on the forum

Hey guys .. to help pay for the hosting that I'm now having to do, Ive enabled some google ads .. I hope it doesent spoil your use of the forum, I dont think it will, and might even come up with some useful stuff for you as the ads are related to content on the threads ?

Hey, such is life in Plant no ones making a fortune these days .. except those Aussie guys ... spending cash on new diggers like its going out of fashion (edit : already I see they dont quite have the right sort of 'plant' in the ads )

Edit 2: Actually it might take a while to see if there is any unsuitable ads for plant men, such as feminine hygiene products sorry :sleep:.............................

Please don't PM me for plant advice.. thanks .. Post in the forum where I will gladly help, as will many of our contributors.. as the info and responses will help everyone else, which is why we exist

Tis alright with me mate. Its tough out there you gotta do what ya gotta do ! I think this is a nice place to browse
    Hydraulic oil -- its in my veins - - - well I assume thats what the pain is

Comment

Looks cool boss

Comment

So , Whats the go Muz . Do we have to click on them to make the cash register ring ,for Brownie points for the forum ????

Comment

Originally posted by ianoz View Post
          So , Whats the go Muz . Do we have to click on them to make the cash register ring ,for Brownie points for the forum ????
          Apparantly yes .. but in the small print it says, because I set it up, if I do it .. I get automagically banned
          Please don't PM me for plant advice.. thanks .. Post in the forum where I will gladly help, as will many of our contributors.. as the info and responses will help everyone else, which is why we exist

Comment

Originally posted by Muz View Post
            Apparantly yes .. but in the small print it says, because I set it up, if I do it .. I get automagically banned
            LOL ... It came up with a dating site with a pic of some nubile Blond lass , and thinking from the trouser department I clicked didnt I ?

We'll see if the mighty google has kicked my butt tomorrow

Comment

I think we must all see different adds generated by our IP location , I particularly liked the sex shop adds ........................................joking

Comment

Is there any way of controlling the adds Muzz..............seem to be getting one about inappropriate liaisons if you get my drift.Now as it is a "family" forum and my 10yr old might be looking in. While I understand the need of the adverts it just the type I seem to be getting................
                A driven man with a burning passion.

Comment

Originally posted by Wazza View Post
                  I think we must all see different adds generated by our IP location , I particularly liked the sex shop adds ........................................joking
                  LOL

well there is someone advertising suction excavators

Comment

Originally posted by Stock View Post
                    Is there any way of controlling the adds Muzz..............seem to be getting one about inappropriate liaisons if you get my drift.Now as it is a "family" forum and my 10yr old might be looking in. While I understand the need of the adverts it just the type I seem to be getting................
                    Yes they can be thinned out either by genre or specific sites etc .. let me know which one it is .. mind you .. they are supposed to be auto targeting if you like and only show regional content associated with the site, so where the dating ones come from I dunno ?

Comment

Working...
                    X