Crimp machines

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Crimp machines

Anyone got a preference ? currently I use an old gates unit which struggles with two piece stuff , .. any advice would be appreciated

they don't come cheap...

Comment

Can't beat gates but it is expensive

Comment

I have a Gates MC1000 .. it does ok I had a flyer in from Duncan Rodgers Engineering this morning try to flog me a new electric one ... and it was only £2500 .. think I'll stick with my gates
        Please don't PM me for plant advice.. thanks .. Post in the forum where I will gladly help, as will many of our contributors.. as the info and responses will help everyone else, which is why we exist

Comment

​So do some of you real plant fellas make your own hoses up?

Comment

Originally posted by jackpreacher View Post
            ​So do some of you real plant fellas make your own hoses up?
            All the time .. the hard part is keeping a stock of fittings that match what the manufacturers are currently using ... some are still using BSP thats been around for donks, but many are also using metrics that come in all sorts of shapes and sizes .. its a pain in the butt
            Please don't PM me for plant advice.. thanks .. Post in the forum where I will gladly help, as will many of our contributors.. as the info and responses will help everyone else, which is why we exist

Comment

Working...
            X